- The line location is close to main roads and two wheel drive access to the site possible
- Power and water are both close to the site
- Past and present Mayors of the local town are in favour of the project
- Labour is locally available and enthusiastic.
- Local residents and land-owners are supportive
- Spanish legislation is supportive of mining and there have been and remain large scale mining operations in the area.
Spain is an amenable mining locale, one with a high unemployment rate providing an available workforce. Europe is a major user of no-lead electronic solders, so having additional production of tin in the region is welcome. And this part of the Andalucia region has mild winters and long, dry summers, a weather pattern that bodes well for causing fewer weather-related surprises.